Sunday, August 7, 2016

List of Cute songs

I am sorry if some posts are deleted because they went all ERROR so I didn't have any choice >.<

But anyway.................

I don't know what song to explain anymore, so I thought I'd bring up some songs for all those people who love cute stuff in catchy or calm-way; Most of them are OSTER-P because she makes the most cute songs. ^^

1) HAPPY FLOWER SHOP--Miku
2) Cinn@monroll--Miku, Rin, Luka
3)Tricolor Airline--Miku


4) The Adventures of Princess and The Butlar--Rin and Len


5) The riddle, a Gem and a Princess--Rin and Len


6) Bathroom Garden--Miku


7) Merry Sex-mas--Len ((I am very sorry for you all who are all virgin-eyes, but just listen. (6w6;))


8) Schrodingeiger's Kitten--Miku 


9) Princess Cowgirl Show--Rin


10) Snow Rabbit--Meiko


11) RinKai RinKai Forever
12) The legendary Witch--Rin


13) cLick cRack--Rin, Len, Gumi, Luka, Miku


14) A Lie and a Stuffed Animal--Mayu


15) Clock Work Island--Rin (This one sounds a bit creepy)


16) Suki Kirai



Welp.

I think that's all for now. 

Enjoy listening to these. ^^;

The next list might be the list of len's song you've probably never heard or the best songs of rin/len. 

No comments:

Post a Comment